D&G: Bikinis and swimsuits for the Summer 2012
D&G: Bikinis and swimsuits for the Summer 2012.
Yeah, it’s true: Whenever we talk about bikinis and swimsuits, we always relate those garments with the Summer vacations, those July and August months lying down under the sun. But to wear trendy at the beach, you have to begin now to see the trends of the upcoming Summer. Moreover, maybe you are one of those lucky women who can take advantage of the Spring break and days of celebration -which usually are observed during these months of April and May- to go to the beach. So, keep reading and enjoying the products Dolce & Gabbana -the Italian company- is offering us as part of their D&G line, which is targeted to young and young adult women.
Last September, we attended the last fashion show of the young line of Dolce & Gabbana -called D&G- on a runway in Milan. At that time, Italian designers opted for exhibiting only their main lines due to economic issues.
Now, we are receiving news again from D&G regarding their swimwear collection for this Summer 2012 where there are all kind of bikinis with interesting designs. In this post, we are going to take a look at this collection. Of course, bikinis are not the only category in this collection because the one-piece swimsuits are coming back this year. However, this collection doesn’t have trikinis, which is an important difference with others collections like the one designed by Roberto Cavalli that also included beautiful and trendy options for the warm days.
Let’s go to see the products of the more juvenile line of Dolce & Gabbana where the prices are affordable when we compare them with the prices of other high-end companies.
Triangle bikini and push-up bikinis
- These two kind of bathing suits are the main D&G styles for this summery season. They come in different colors and prints.
- Let’s start with the classic triangle bikinis that D&G makes by using synthetic fabrics and very elegant materials such as cashmere. These items cost around 130 Euros (approximately US$ 170). Bikinis in pastel colors such as pink -which can be more affordable since they cost around 65 Euros (approximately US$ 85)-, as well as bikinis in bolder colors such as that item in fuchsia that pushed up the breast (it cost around 95 Euros -approximately US$ 124-).
- But to heighten the feminine breast in an acceptable way, we don’t have to choose the push-up designs necessarily. In fact, the push-up swimwears are one of the most expensive kind of bathing suit with prices around 200 Euros (approximately US$ 261). However, you can buy another model with less money that is also an option to emphasize your breast: We are talking about a one-piece swimsuit that have some laces to tie around the neck like a sort of tie.
- In addition, in this collection we can find more classic designs in black with the logo of the company; however, if you want more colored options you can opt for a checked swimsuit decorated with small flounces on the breast part for 175 Euros (approximately US$ 229).
- Animal print also has space in this collection with a swimsuit tied to the neck. In the same way, we will be able to find swimsuis with more exotic decorations; for example: In the picture you can see a palm tree print on a white background.
- It is one of the preferred designs used by many women due to the comfort and because, with a bandeau bikini, it’s not necessary to adjust straps all the time in order to avoid those ugly suntan marks on the back, breast and shoulders that appears with other designs. Of course, a bandeau bikini should fit well to your body in order to avoid movements, maladjustments, and uncomfortable situations exposing your bosom.
- In this D&G Spring/Summer collection, there are many bathing suits with paillettes and sea prints: Designs with inner cup which are the best option to get a close fit especially if you don’t have a small bosom. Price of these swimsuits is about 165 Euros (approximately US$ 216).
- But, if you have a small bosom, you are allowed to wear most of the bandeau bikinis that D&G is offering, especially those that include only a straight band for the top part (although it has some inner sticks to fasten better). You can buy one of these for only 50 Euros (approximately US$ 65); they come in pastel colors which are trendy tones this season.
Leave us your feedback with your name and e-mail, or your can use your Facebook account:
Powered by Facebook Comments