Adidas Sneakers and Oysho Sportswear: Collaboration for SS 2012
These days, there are no excuses to not going to the gym wearing a perfect outfit. Yeah! You can work out with a trendy look after those Christmas vacations in order to start to fullfill your New Year’s resolutions. And Adidas and Oysho can be two good allies to do that. Adidas, as you maybe know, is a giant apparel manufacturer, and Oysho is a lingerie and women’s underwear chain which is a subsidiary company of the Spanish group Inditex.
After the successful collaboration between these two brands last winter, these companies have decided to launch another collection for the upcoming Spring / Summer 2012 season that combines beautiful sport clothing and sport footwear (with some really nice sneakers) where technology and fashion trends are reunited.
Yes! No more going to the gym wearing a worn XXL T-shirt and the first pair of pants you find in your casual wardrobe.
If you think about Adidas, you can imagine things like sport clothing, soccer players (for example, Lionel Messi who is the face of the gold adizero F50 boots, a recently launched product by Adidas) and also, why not to say it, some clothing pieces that are a little expensive. On the other hand, if you are an Oysho customer, then you can evoke lingerie pieces, pajamas, bikinis, etc. with more affordable prices… but they have nothing to do with sports… usually. But this is not the case.
- The truth is that it doesn’t matter what sport you like to play. Now there are no excuses to not practicing your favorite sport with a trendy look. This new sport clothing collection launched by Oysho has all the clothing pieces you need. Even, it includes items for swimming (i.e. sport bathing suits with a sort of retro style and bikinis with a beautiful and comfortable design).
- But if you are not a water fan, and you prefer running, you will find comfortable pants, T-shirts, warmer socks, etc. in different styles so you can choose the most suitable for you.
- There are clothing pieces for yoga lovers, too: Wide and comfortable one-piece garments in black that allow to do the exercises of this Indian system for training the body and soul.
- And, if you are a fan of fitness training, then you don’t have to worry either, because Oysho designers have also made something for you: The collection includes close-fitting shorts along with tops with a sort of futuristic style which fit very well. That way, you will be ready to train hard and be in shape every single day.
- Other great products of the collection are some sport jackets with zippers and minimalist style in very neutral colors. Some of them come with solid colors (including gray, mink color, and bone-colored jackets) to practice your favorite sports; and there are other jackets with nice details in gold or black that add a nice touch.
- As mentioned before, prices are not so high. The prices range is typical from Oysho products. However, this is a high-quality collection because Oysho has used the best materials to create these great products. Polyamide, nylon, tulle, and cotton are materials that provide us enough comfort and freedom to move our body as we practice any sport.
- Lastly, we have to say that the Adidas shoes look amazing. The design is simple and effective but they are great anyway. These sneakers preserve the classic design from Adidas with three parallel bars and they are available in four colors: White, black, gray, and yellow.
The collection will be available for sale starting February 2012. Just a few days ahead. Cool!
So, in a few days, you will be able to take a look at this Oysho collection in a store. Of course, provided there is an Oysho store in your country. To check a list of stores around the world, please go to the Oysho website and click on the “Stores” link (top navigation bar).
Leave us your feedback with your name and e-mail, or your can use your Facebook account: