Mackenzie Weinmann, Amalie Hartman, Elinor Jade, Max Motta and Arthur Sales are the five models featured in the newest campaign from Pull & Bear. Like their previous campaigns, Pull & Bear hired Txema Yeste as photographer, and he hasn’t let us down. The pictures are urban and gorgeous, modern and fashionable, just the kind you want to see in a young line for young people.
This time of the year, nothing beats a pre-fall collection. It’s so suitable, when the weather outside is still warm, but you do want to know the trends for the following season and you do have to put on a coat in the evening! After such a hot summer, fall seems nothing but beneficial: you can layer up again, you can wear tights, and you can take out your comfy cardies and booties.
Besides launching the ad campaign for women, men and their young line TRF, Zara have been busy as can be. The Inditex Group brand has recently opened stores in Sidney and Melbourne, Australia, and they are working on the opening of another exciting store: an e-shopping site for the U.S., on September 7th. Americans will finally be able to shop Zara online, so check out what they have prepared for the fall season!
In spring, Rag & Bone surprised everyone with their DIY campaign, featuring famous models that took their own pictures, wearing the brand’s clothing. Although they haven’t launched this season’s campaign yet, we did have a look at the runway show and you’re going to do the same.
- ZARA Fall/Winter Campaign 2014/2015 2,376 views
- How to dress for your body type accordingly 715 views
- 9 Fall/Winter 2014 Shoe Trends 490 views
- Boho Chic Look Ideas for this Fall/Winter 2014 – Online Shopping 388 views
- NoMo Generation, a personal decision that will impact the world 337 views
- Zara U.S. online shop launch 297 views
- Halloween costume ideas from American Apparel 293 views
- Clothes Online Shop – Shopbob Ultimate Closet Pre-Spring 2011 283 views
- American Eagle new arrivals for men 235 views