Mackenzie Weinmann, Amalie Hartman, Elinor Jade, Max Motta and Arthur Sales are the five models featured in the newest campaign from Pull & Bear. Like their previous campaigns, Pull & Bear hired Txema Yeste as photographer, and he hasn’t let us down. The pictures are urban and gorgeous, modern and fashionable, just the kind you want to see in a young line for young people.
This time of the year, nothing beats a pre-fall collection. It’s so suitable, when the weather outside is still warm, but you do want to know the trends for the following season and you do have to put on a coat in the evening! After such a hot summer, fall seems nothing but beneficial: you can layer up again, you can wear tights, and you can take out your comfy cardies and booties.
Besides launching the ad campaign for women, men and their young line TRF, Zara have been busy as can be. The Inditex Group brand has recently opened stores in Sidney and Melbourne, Australia, and they are working on the opening of another exciting store: an e-shopping site for the U.S., on September 7th. Americans will finally be able to shop Zara online, so check out what they have prepared for the fall season!
In spring, Rag & Bone surprised everyone with their DIY campaign, featuring famous models that took their own pictures, wearing the brand’s clothing. Although they haven’t launched this season’s campaign yet, we did have a look at the runway show and you’re going to do the same.
- Best Sensitive Skin Care Routine – Proven 62 views
- First glimpse of Spring/Summer Collection 2015 by Custo Barcelona 45 views
- How to dress for your body type accordingly 37 views
- Say yes to these tips if you’re a naturally thin person 17 views
- American Eagle new arrivals for men 12 views
- Pull & Bear Fall-Winter 2011-2012 Collection 12 views
- Forever 21, Fall-Winter Plus Sizes Collection 11 views
- Tally Weijl Christmas Campaign 11 views
- Massimo Dutti December Lookbook for women 11 views