The Swedish brand H&M offered a preview to their spring 2011 collection, that will be launched in stores at the beginning of the year. If you’re a fan of this brand – and who isn’t, especially after their collaboration with Lanvin – you’ll definitely see a great and fashionable style in the new pieces and you will like the collection.
Vintage clothing has become an important choice for trendsetters. These are pieces that transcend the current trends and make true investments, as they won’t come out of fashion too soon. Not that they are necessarily classic items – on the contrary, they are quite funky, especially at Ramona West. The thing is that they are unique, carefully handpicked by a specialist (in this particular case, Marybeth Andrews) and authentic. In the store, you’ll find pieces from various decades and trends, so it is practically impossible not to find something that suits you.
After playing with the 50s silhouette in the Fall-Winter 2010 collection, Louis Vuitton turned to another decade for inspiration: the 70s. The designer borrowed the long dresses as well as the kitsch patterns and textures: lame, fringes, silk printed with iris flowers, zebras, tigers and giraffes, like no one would have expected. You will also find an elegant, reinterpreted pantsuit, with an ample cleavage and long, straight trousers.
As more and more designers decided to give us a glimpse at their new collections, we have nothing but goods words to say about the upcoming season. Fluid fabrics, royal textures and fabulous accessories are just few of the main features of the spring-summer 2011 season.
With the recent winter solstice, it is time for us to leave the winter collections behind and start thinking about the spring-summer clothes. Many designers already had previews of the new season, while some already launched their new line for spring-summer 2011.
Shopbop is an online platform that gathers together such brands and designers like: Acne, Alexander Wang, Opening Ceremony, By Marlene Birger, Sergio Rossi, Alberta Feretti, Tory Burch and so many others. We browsed the website for you and selected some of the most interesting seasonal finds.
- ZARA Fall/Winter Campaign 2014/2015 2,773 views
- Where Can I Buy my Fatkini? – Plus Size Two Piece Swimsuits 1,056 views
- Nail and Hair Trends for first months of 2015 1,027 views
- How to dress for your body type accordingly 1,000 views
- 9 Fall/Winter 2014 Shoe Trends 627 views
- Long-term TREND 2014: From maxi to mini and micro bags 476 views
- NoMo Generation, a personal decision that will impact the world 451 views
- Boho Chic Look Ideas for this Fall/Winter 2014 – Online Shopping 414 views
- Rockstud by Valentino, the versatile Women’s Shoes 403 views